Langley Year 4
Mr Liam Day
Mr Handy (Thursday am)
Supported by Mrs Emma Coleman
Sport with Mrs Jane Hayward
Term Curriculum Letter -
Sample Timetable for Term 3 -
Ongoing home-learning information and organisational details.
- PE Monday and Wednesday - please make sure all pupils have winter PE kit and football boots for Monday at the rec in Term 3 and outdoor P.E kits for a Wednesday.
- Read to an adult minimum 3 times per week—daily if possible. Independent reading of books and First News app also encouraged. Please sign your child’s reading card.
- Individual Target work will be set using Mathletics which is to be completed weekly.
- Weekly spelling revision as directed by teacher. Ongoing learning of Year 3/4 spelling target words.
- General piece of home-learning relating to a specific curriculum subject (Maths/English/Science/Topic) when appropriate .
Written details will be in the Home-learning Journal and on this website page.
Current Home - Learning Tasks.
Homework given out on: Friday 18th January 2019
Homework due date: Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Complete the reading comprehension based around leopards. Answer the supplied questions as best you can using evidence from the text.
Logon to Mathletics and complete the Multiplication and Division tasks that have been set.
Learn your spellings for Friday 25th January: words that end with the "ation" spelling.
A slideshow of our year to date...