Brambles Year 6 Information
Brambles Year 6
Mr Liam Day
Supported by Mrs Sabine Auras
Term Curriculum Letter: PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF OUR NEW CURRICULUM LETTER FOR THE FIRST SPRING TERM BELOW.
Brambles Weekly Home Learning Tasks:
- Daily independent reading is recommended with a minimum of 3 times a week – ideally some of which will still be with an adult. Please can an adult sign the child’s reading record card on a weekly basis.
- Spellings will be set on a weekly basis.
- Targeted Maths Challenges set on Mathletics/Purple Mash to support arithmetic skills.
- Occasional Topic or English related home-learning tasks will be communicated in child’s Home-Learning journal as well as being recorded on class website page.
- Occasional Grammar and Punctuation tasks set on SPAG.com
Current Home Learning Tasks:
Friday 17th January (due in Wednesday 22nd January)
Decimals to Fraction, Decimals on a Number Line and Decimals from Words to Digits.
2 X activities on Active and Passive Voice.
cial and tial
official, special, artificial, commercial, facial, financial, glacial, social, racial, partial, influential, preferential, confidential, substantial, residential, essential, torrential, quintessential.