Brambles Year 6 Information
Brambles Year 6
Mr Liam Day
Supported by Mrs Sabine Auras
Term Curriculum Letter: PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF OUR NEW CURRICULUM LETTER FOR THE FIRST SPRING TERM BELOW.
Brambles Weekly Home Learning Tasks:
- Daily independent reading is recommended with a minimum of 3 times a week – ideally some of which will still be with an adult. Please can an adult sign the child’s reading record card on a weekly basis.
- Spellings will be set on a weekly basis.
- Targeted Maths Challenges set on Mathletics/Purple Mash to support arithmetic skills.
- Occasional Topic or English related home-learning tasks will be communicated in child’s Home-Learning journal as well as being recorded on class website page.
- Occasional Grammar and Punctuation tasks set on SPAG.com
Current Home Learning Tasks:
Friday 20th March 2020
Home Learning tasks can currently be found under the School Closure Information tab until further notice. These tasks will be updated daily.
Children should revise all spellings from the year 5/6 spelling list.