Langley Year 4
Mrs Kerry Barnes
Supported by Mrs Becci Scott,
Mrs Jane Hayward - Sports coach
Ongoing home-learning information and organisational details.
- Gymnastics Tuesday am and Rugby / Hockey on Thursday pm in Term 3.
- Reading with an adult at least 3 times a week and ideally daily independent reading. Please can an adult sign the child’s reading record card on a weekly basis in order for Dojo points to be awarded.
- Spellings will be set weekly. We will build up to 15 spellings per week and this is linked to the spelling rule taught in class.
- Two activities per week are set on Mathletics to support the ongoing learning in class. There is a link to an additional Mathletics booklet opposite for anyone wishing to carry out additional maths tasks at home.
- Occasional topic or English related home-learning tasks will be communicated in child’s Home-Learning journal as well as being recorded on class website page.
Home Learning Journals are collected in on a Thursday and checked to ensure the spelling work has been completed. The Mathletics activities are also checked on a Thursday. Signed reading cards need to be handed in on a Friday for checking.
Click on the links below to access additional information documents.
Additional Maths Booklets
|Addition and subtraction answer booklet.pdf||Download|
|Length, perimeter and area answer booklet.pdf||Download|
|Multiplication and division answer booklet.pdf||Download|
|Student addition and subtraction booklet.pdf||Download|
|Student length, perimeter and area booklet.pdf||Download|
|Student multiplication and division booklet.pdf||Download|