For the third year in a row we are delighted to announce that we have once again, achieved the Gold School games award! We would like to thank all of the teachers and volunteers who help us achieve this award.
Next year we have the opportunity of achieving Platinum level follow this link to find out more about the scheme and how it benefits our children.
What makes an event School Games?
- School Games branding is present throughout the duration of the event
- Participation figures are maximised through the use of round robin or league formats
- The competitions at the event follow the National Governing Body formats and are age group appropriate
- There is a strong emphasis on inclusion at the event to ensure all young people are given the opportunity to take part
- Young people are offered additional opportunities to take part by leading, managing, or officiating
- Signposting to community opportunities
- Encouraging participants to follow the six School Games values - determination, honesty, passion, respect, self belief, and teamwork