The club is held at our KS1 site at Landford.
Children from Yr R - Yr 6
- The cost of the club will be £5.00 for KS1 children and £5.50 for KS2 children
- 7.30am start
- We provide a healthy balanced breakfast (following Government Guidelines)
- Breakfast will be served until 8.10am
- Jane Hayward leads our Breakfast Club
- KS2 children are transported to Nomansland by school minibus or staff car ready for registration at 8.55am
- We accept child care vouchers
- The cost will be £6.00, starting at 8am. You can use funded hours to pay for this if you have them available.
- Our Nursery staff Vicky Puddle or Michelle Lyndhurst will be there to look after the Nursery aged children.
We have the capacity to be flexible and you can change your days as necessary but would appreciate advanced notice. If you should require additional days on an adhoc basis you are most welcome and you can book these on Iris Parent Mail.